In 2018, the Richmond Hill Liberal ran a 4-part series series looking at communities within Richmond Hill that have retained their deep roots and identity.
- Richmond Hill’s communities within a community by Kim Zarzour (Introduction to the series)
- New Gormley: Unique Richmond Hill neighbourhood has ties that last by Kim Zarzour (Part 1)
- Oak Ridges: A timeless Richmond Hill neighbourhood connects the past with present by Sheila Wang (Part 2)
- Echoes of the past: Richmond Hill’s Mill Pond and village core cling to community by Kim Zarzour (Part 3)
- ‘Always constant’: Richmond Hill’s Richvale evolves to welcome all by Sheila Wang (Part 4)