Help support the work of the Society and take advantage of the benefits of membership. Simply print and complete our membership form (pdf). Bring the completed form to a meeting or mail with payment to:
Richmond Hill Historical Society
P. O. Box 61527, 9350 Yonge Street
Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0C9
Benefits of Membership
- Attend 8 public meetings with guest speakers
- Enjoy two social evening meetings with entertainment
- Learn about the history of Richmond Hill and support it’s preservation
- Receive RHHS newsletters delivered directly to you
- Have the right to vote at the Annual General Meeting (January), and the right to hold office on the Executive Committee as a Director
- Keeping abreast of current events through representatives of the Society who report on local City of Richmond Hill heritage initiatives.
and of course…
Join in a society to meet people who enjoy the same interests as yourself!
This membership provides you with all the benefits of the Society
Family $40 (2 adults and 2 children)
Only one copy of the mailings is sent to the Family; otherwise Family members have the same privileges as an Individual